A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

rofl...

That fetus is such a creep... I mean, I guess he has his reasons to be though. Really to tell you the truth though, I like it all, but my favorite part of it was the animation of the pianist. haha

SHOCK4: DE SHOCK4: DE

rofl..

Thank God this never ends. Me and my friend cracked up.

ugblahtheartistic responds:

if it ended, you would stop laughing with your friend. Forever.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

looooool

READY DOESN'T EVEN-FUCKING-DESCRIBE IT!

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

nice idea

not challenging... more upgrades and stuff would be cool.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Ill never be able to dance again mom!

Haha, this is one of the funniest, best flash games ive played in a while. Good job man. Short, simple and sweet.

Autopsy Autopsy

!?!?!?!

THIS GAME SUCKS!

See Me Now See Me Now

2d Compositing

Hey man, I really enjoy this piece, its not often you see this type of realism 2d composting on newgrounds. The only thing really bothering me about this is that the ground in the foreground, leading into the water in the background, doesn't seem to match perspective leading into the water, thus leading into the background image. Its not crazy apparent, I just knew something was bothering me looking at your image, and had to stare to finally realize it.

Overall, I love it.

(Something else I just noticed, shadow placement seems odd to me. You really cant match where the sun is with your background, but it looks like the gleam in the ripples on the water would place the sun in front of Psyte. Making the shadow go the opposite way.)

FelixRJ responds:

Thanks! I just went back and fixed up the background perspective fail. The lighting should work better now as well.

3D Alien Hominid 3D Alien Hominid

Osuka....

All of your characters you have post recently, are just so awesome. Most of them are so simple, but yet so well done. My favorite is definitely the taller girl. The only thing I have to say is you can see pinching going vertically up the middle of Alien Hominids head. Maybe a mess up while working in symmetry mode? Idk, but a way easy thing to fix. You're an awesome character modeler dude, way good job.

Birds On a Wire Birds On a Wire

Hey man

Clark pretty much gave you his advice on the texturing and such, but I think tweaking the lighting will actually bring the piece much further. The gradient you have set for the backdrop makes me think that you were going for the sun down look maybe the "golden hour" but your choice on lighting then confuses the eye. The human eye is used to looking at this part of the day and seeing a large amount of blues and oranges in the lighting and shadows. I say you should tone down the lights a bit, make the shadows ,much more noticeable, and give them a very long look. Make your lighting match your gradient a bit more. If you dont agree with my advice, then carry on my friend.

gr33bl3r responds:

thanks for the critique.

lighting was never my strong point... I really see what you mean about the lights, its really hard to strike a balance between too dark and too bright. too dark and you cant see anything, too bright and it looks fake. The colors also are tricky because they mess with your textures. Ill have to do some lighting practice sometime.

thanks for your review!